Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Daddy Lovin'

My kids have a great daddy! Justin often laughs that the kids obviously don't miss him too much because they sometimes aren't as nice to him as they should be when he gets home at the end of the day. That time of day is often their whiniest, & they go into Mommy-mode, wanting only me. But the truth is that they constantly ask about & talk about Daddy throughout our day. Luckily, he's not easily offended!

There's no way to count how many times I hear "Daddy at work?" & "Where's my Daddy?" on weekdays. Their affection comes out even more when he has to travel for work & they don't get to see him for several days. One day recently, we were eating a snack in the kitchen & heard an airplane overhead. Mal immediately looked to the window & said, "I see airplane! Daddy's on it."

I'm so thankful that they get to have the greatest daddy in the world!

No comments: