- Both babies have such huge grins that they let me see so often. They're usually really happy when they first wake up in the mornings, so that's a fun time for us to play while I kill time until they're supposed to eat breakfast.
- Jake continues to be our little socialite. He gives his best grins when he's trying to get someone's attention, & he's a very happy baby as long as he is the focus.
- Mal seems to be a little more reserved when we're in public than she is at home. Everyone always tells me she's so serious, but she's really not when we're home playing.
- Mal has become quite the talker. When this girl learns actual words, we're never going to be able to get her to hush. She sometimes pauses during a feeding to tell me a story & refuses to eat more until she's finished telling me all that she has to say.
- Jake's newest trick is a high-pitched shriek when he's really excited. He tried it out for the first time in church Sunday night. We may be spending many services in the foyer!
- Mal is our wiggle worm, & has learned how to scoot her little hiney forward when she's tired of sitting somewhere.
- We're in 3-6 month clothes for the most part now.
- They're really starting to notice one another lately. They still don't actually play with each other, but they're much more content to play when the other is around than when they're on a blanket by themselves.
- Weight: 13 lb 3 oz (20%)
- Height: 23 1/2 inches (5%)
- Head: 16 1/2 inches (40%)
- Weight: 11 lb 15 oz (15%)
- Height: 23 1/2 inches (25%)
- Head: 16 inches (40%)
I'm innocent...I promise!
Love his rolls in this one!
Mal's new favorite thing - pulling up her dress. Such a lady!
They both look like they've been up to no good & are trying to play it off in this one.
Jake's not quite ready to wake up yet. Please go away.
Magician Mal is talented at getting one arm out of the swaddle while keeping the blanket tight around her.
Jake loves his Daddy
Sweet grin, with his tongue out, as it is most of the time
Mal with Pops
Working out a good plan, I'm sure
Telling his lamb a good story
I love that he's freaking out about something & she's laughing at him.
These are "convert-a-foot" jammies that fold around their feet to cover them. I think they sort of look like they have flippers on. They seemed to like them.
Happy Tuesday everyone!