Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Cute Kids

I don't really have a main topic for this post, but these are some random pictures from November that I wanted to get on the blog before I moved on.

I just love babies stretching when they wake up! Jake always needs several minutes to get his stretches out in the morning.These are some of my favorite outfits for them lately. We found them on the clearance rack at Janie & Jack when I was still pregnant. What's better than a cute outfit? A cute, cheap outfit!
I get this inquisitive look from Mal a lot.
Enjoying a good book together
My best friend from high school & maid of honor from our wedding, Miranda, came to meet the twins a couple of weeks ago. I'm so glad she finally got to see them. Mallory welcomed her by cuddling with her.
Jake was a big fan, too!
Justin didn't realize that these sleepers I used for their Halloween costumes came with matching hats. When I showed them to him, he thought they were hilarious & insisted we take pictures with the hats included. You really can't tell in this picture, but the hat is a "night cap" style with a little knot tied in the top. I think the twins liked them.
We put our Christmas decorations up the Saturday after Thanksgiving, & this is now the new favorite pastime at our house. Jake & Mal are completely mesmerized by the lights & will lay under there forever just laughing & kicking. J thought he would see what all the hype was about.

Jake wore these Robeez shoes for the first time last week, & I think Justin may have been more excited about them than Jake, but he does look cute in them. Those are little puppy dogs on them, if you can't tell.
Serious girl
Bundled up babies
Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

*Kendra* said...

Cass wore Robeez all the time. They are great. We have the fire truck ones (obviously) but I may have to get Cason some puppy dog ones too. Love the cute, cheap outfits too! I love clearance racks!

Marianne said...

I can't believe how much Jake and Mallory have grown!!! Cute is just the right word for this post! I hope Sarah and I get to see you and the babies during the Christmas holidays. I surely do hope that Santa brings them something. Enjoy your first Christmas as a mom. Sweet times--sweet memories.

Love you!!