Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

I just love Christmas! It's even more fun this year since we get to do so many fun things with the babies during the holidays. They decided to wear their Christmas t-shirts to small group this week. Jake's has a snowman on it & says "I'm an ice guy." Mal's has a gingerbread man & says "Smart Cookie."
It was really cold on Wednesday, so I bundled them up to leave, & then I just thought they looked hilarious. Jake thought his coat was funny, & he laughed the entire time I was trying to get it on him.
We headed to the mall yesterday to have pictures made with Santa. We bought one from the photographer that's really cute, but I haven't scanned it in yet. Here's one of the ones we took on our camera.
Chris & Michelle met us there to take Caroline to see Santa. She sat there for a minute, studied Santa intently & then burst into tears.
Aunt Debbie made this Christmas countdown calendar for the twins. They each get a gingerbread cookie each day in December until they get to the big cookies for Christmas day. Since they're still on an all-milk diet, Mommy & Daddy get to "help" them eat their cookies this year. This was a tradition for J & his siblings growing up, & I'm so glad Jake & Mal will get to continue it. Thanks Aunt Debbie!Nana gave them these onesies & socks. In case you can't see it, Jake's says "santa baby" on the front & "ho ho ho" on the back. Mal's says "silent night?" on the front & "up all night!" on the back.We'll have lots more Christmas fun to share in the next few weeks, but I wanted to go ahead & post these. Happy shopping to everyone still scrambling for gifts like I am!

4 comments:

Varner said...

You always have the cutest outfits for them! I'm glad they liked Santa this year. Hopefully they will next year too.

Hayley said...

Very cute babies. The holidays are so much fun with kids. Glad you are enjoying it!

Tammy said...

Cute Christmas outfits! Tyler used to have a coat like Jake's blue one. Sweet babies! This Christmas should be fun for your family! Great pictures with Santa!

Unknown said...

Hi there!

Today, a letter for Jason and Dana accidentally got delivered to our house (next door to Jason + Dana) and it had your return address on it (with this blog address).

I was just writing to ask if you knew their number? They have since moved out from next door and are renting the house to a couple (and I don't know exactly where they moved.) I tried going and asking the couple if they had their number, but they were not at home, so I came here.

If you have their number, you can mail it to me at idaydreaminblue (at) gmail (dot) com.

I can forward the letter, also, if you have since learned their new address.

Thanks!

--Katie, 804