Friday, December 5, 2008

Hooray for Date Night!

I'm way behind on my blogging lately, so I'll try to play catch up over the next few days. I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to our sweet friends, Mark & Hattie. They kept the babies for us the Friday night before last so we could enjoy a date night alone. We went to dinner & to see James Bond, which was awesome. I know it may sound like something that would have been more J's idea than mine, but I'm actually a James Bond junkie.

Anyway, the Fowlers got to see a less than flattering side of Jake, but they are still friends with us, so hopefully it wasn't too terrible. Here they are at the beginning of the evening. I really should have taken a picture after we got home to compare, but I failed to do so.

Mallory enjoyed some time in the swing, probably while her brother was throwing a fit.Mark & Hattie thought it was funny that the kids were so mesmerized by their play mat. That thing is seriously a life saver at times.We are so thankful to have such great friends. Thanks guys!

No comments: