Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm in (laundry) heaven!

Right before J & I got married, we bought this washer & dryer. Nothing fancy, but they worked quite well for several years. Over the past year & a half, I think the burden of twin-generated laundry just got to them. Actually the dryer was fine, but the washer sounded as if it was preparing for lift-off into space every time it went through a spin cycle. For the last month or so, it even added a lovely high-pitched squeal. We didn't pay that much for them to begin with, so the cost of repairs seemed counter intuitive. Needless to say, it was time for an upgrade.
These babies are my new pride & joy! Okay, maybe that's a stretch. I still probably wouldn't pick doing laundry over lots of other fun things, but these do make the prospect way more appealing. They even play nice little songs for me when they're done instead of that annoying buzzer. What more could a girl want?

1 comment:

AmyB said...

Nice! Make sure you leave the washer door open when not in use! Its disgusting otherwise, I have learned :)