Sunday, July 18, 2010

Showering Baby Johnston

Yesterday morning, I had the honor of hosting a baby shower for my dear friend, Miranda. She is having her second boy, so I decided we'd have a little sports theme for our celebration.

A few of the decorations


This awesome golf ball cake was made by the very talented Haylee. If you need a cake for anything, she's your girl!
Hostess pic: Mere, Haylee, me, Miranda, Hattie, Courtney, Paige & Jenn
The cute Mommy & me
Some friends & family who came to celebrate little boy Johnston

And all his loot!
Miranda, thank you so much for letting me help to welcome your sweet boy. I can't wait to meet him...and find out his name!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Thank you for hosting our shower! It was such a perfect way to celebrate our new little guy! I was VERY sad today when I ate the last cookie!