Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Popsicle, Anyone?

While grocery shopping the other day, I found some Mighty Minis popsicles & thought I'd try them for the kids. They're great! These little treats are perfectly toddler-sized, which means easier for the kids to hold, less mess for Mommy & no sugar overload. The kids tried them out Saturday night after dinner, & they were definitely a hit!

Good thing we took their clothes off! Can you tell Mal liked it just a bit?
Jake was a slower popsicle eater, but was kind enough to share what was left with his sister.
Making her work for it!
Yea for summer fun!

4 comments:

AmyB said...

Cute! I'll have to be on the lookout for those.

Hattie said...

Those are perfect! I will have to store that in my memory for later. I love the expressions your kids make. Too cute!

Miranda said...

I'll have to pick those up!

Unknown said...

What cuties!!!