Friday, March 6, 2009

What a Mess!

Feeding babies is so messy! Apparently not all babies are messy when they eat, because I do have friends who have never really needed to use bibs, but that's not an option at our house. I just upped the twins to two meals a day, in addition to their nursing. They destroy a bib at each meal, & then we use bibs for their once daily bottle, so that's six bibs a day, plus the wash cloths I use to clean them up afterward. My laundry mountain just keeps growing!

Here are some cute shots of my little mess makers.


I let them hold spoons one day, & it was high quality entertainment until Mallory kept gagging herself. I haven't actually let them feed themselves - dry spoons are exciting enough right now.


Today's edition:
Sorry for the glare in the window. I didn't take the time to redo the photo, even though I did notice it when I took it.

And for your viewing pleasure, here's the master at messes, Miss Mallory, with the slightly cleaner Jake in the background.

No comments: