Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crybabies

Things are getting serious in the Chamblee house. The kids have not been sleeping well lately, so J & I have decided to go hard core. We both have ridiculous dark circles under our eyes, so I think it's time. Tonight began our venture into letting the babies cry it out. We've done this occasionally in the past with one baby or the other, but it really hasn't been necessary too often. They're old enough to know they can team up on us now, so they've been taking full advantage. It took forty-five minutes for them to fall asleep tonight, with us going in at 5 minutes, 10, 15, 15. From what I've read, that's not too bad. We'll see how the night goes. The wee hours of the morning seem to be more our problem than bedtime. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Good luck! I hope they catch on quickly. You need your sleep!