Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break in Paris (Texas, of course)

My parents are both in education, so they were off work last week for spring break. The kids & I headed up to Paris for a couple days of fun with Nana & Papa. We had a great time!

Mallory has become a thumb sucker & even does the cute finger over the nose thing. I have always cringed at the thought of either of them sucking their thumbs because I don't want to deal with breaking them of it, but what can you do? She doesn't suck it all of the time & is still majorly attached to her paci, but she likes the thumb, too.
My nephew Brody is almost six years old & had lots of fun playing with the babies. On our previous visits, he has been a little cautious around them, but they're big enough to play with him more now.


Nana showed Mal how to give Brody a back massage.
Gotta love happy hour at Sonic! Notice Brody's blue lips from his Ocean Water.
Jake & Mal both thought Brody was just hilarious & watched him constantly.
Nana & Papa with the munchkins
Thanks for a great visit!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Glad you had fun! And I like your bangs:)