Sunday, March 1, 2009

Double Vision

If you read this blog very often, you've probably noticed that I love matching or coordinating outfits for the twins. It's my grown-up version of playing with dolls! Here are some cute combos we've had lately.

These don't match, but they're both overall outfits that they received from Mimi & Pops. They're some of my current favorites. Look how much Mal likes her brother!Don't worry - we're both single.
Thanks, Carrie & Jeff, for these cute initial tees!
Mimi & Pops brought these onesies back from their NYC trip in the fall.
Karson & Sharon gave them these t-shirts that say "Baby Lifeguard / Santa Barbara, California." Poor Karson had to spend a whole month out there for work, but we appreciate him thinking of us! Thanks guys!
These bibs say Flirt, which is definitely appropriate for Jake. I love his grin in this shot.
The best matching outfits of all - their birthday suits! This pic is a little blurry, but their expressions were so great that I had to keep it.
I'll leave you with a couple of cute faces we caught during bath time last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! They certainly are a stylish pair:)

AmyB said...

Cute kids and great camera! I can't help but admire the clarity.

Miranda said...

You have 2 super cute kids!

Jodi said...

Oh my word, they are so cute!