Friday, January 2, 2009

Back in Business

I am so behind on blogging! My computer screen died when we were at my parents' house the weekend before Christmas, so I didn't have a working machine for a week or so. My new computer is now up & running, so I'm back in business. I'll try to catch up over the next few days.

Before I post about our Christmas, I'll get my last couple of activities that happened before that on here. The ladies in our class at church had a Christmas party & decor exchange the first weekend in December. Mitzi was a wonderful hostess, & we had so much fun! Here are a few shots I got that night. I had to make cookies that week to practice for Miranda's shower, so I took them to the party.

A girl after my own heart, Sharon is always ready to pose.




On December 13th, I helped host a shower for my sweet friend Miranda, who is expecting a baby boy in just a few weeks. Mary Kay had the house decorated beautifully.

Jake & Mal got to come along, & Mallory made sure that plenty of people got to hold her.



Me with the Mommy-to-be






Several of the twins' friends were there, including sweet Kate.
Okay, now maybe I can think about all of our Christmas pictures. There are tons!

No comments: