Friday, January 2, 2009

365 Days

One year ago today, our lives were forever changed by a little pink line on a pregnancy test. It was one of the most exciting days of my life. I had thought it through in my head a thousand times. If I ever did see that second line, I was going to plan a great evening out for J & I & share the news with him in some clever way. All that went out the window when I actually saw that line. My breath caught in my chest, tears instantly spilled from my eyes & I rushed excitedly into the dark bedroom to wake him up. I just couldn't wait one second longer to tell him. Since that wonderful day, we have had lots of fun days, lots of nervous days, lots of days that seemed to fly by. I have loved every single one - even the ones that didn't seem so great at the time. Because since that day, I've had my two sweet angels to be thankful for. I am eternally thankful.

5 comments:

AmyB said...

Glad you're back to blogging! :)

Miranda said...

The positive pregnancy test...one of the best moments in life!

Sharon said...

So sweet. What a blessing:)

Hattie said...

We all love your two sweet babies!

*Kendra* said...

Great picture! Great post....seeing a positive pregnancy test---moments I'll remember my whole life!!!