Monday, June 28, 2010

That's Why I Love Him!

There are many reasons why I love my husband, but days like Saturday remind me of one reason in particular: he's a total team player!

After a rather rocky start to our morning with a 5:55 am wake-up call & cranky kids, he decided to get them out of the house. But that's not all he did. He actually took them to Northpark by himself, hit up a sale at Baby Gap & scored lots of great deals & then finished off with lunch at Chik-fil-A. Is he awesome or what? I know it's not nice to brag, but I just have to on occasion. He's such a great daddy! Thanks, honey!

These are not the clothes he bought (which are super cute), but I did want to capture the kids in these cute new outfits on Sunday. Coordinating clothing just makes me happy!
When you asked Jake what was on his shirt, he would reply, "Lion! Rooaaaar!"

1 comment:

AmyB said...

What a great husband/dad! :)