Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy Day!

Due to my current invalid state, Justin didn't enjoy a nice, relaxing, work-free Father's Day today, but he certainly deserves it. We may have to have a make-up Father's Day a little later in the summer! I didn't even manage to get a picture of my sweet husband with his kids today, as I was a bit too loopy on pain killers this morning & he's now gone to the airport. I do have some super cute pictures of them helping him put together some shelves for our garage a couple of weeks ago, so I'll share those.
Sweetheart, you are such an awesome Daddy to Jake & Mallory!
You show them daily how they are to live their lives as Christian servants, through love & kindness.
You're patient & funny & full of surprises.
I feel so blessed to get to witness you growing as a father. We love you so much!

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Happy Father's Day, Justin! You are one of my favorite dads!