Friday, April 2, 2010

Sweet Rides

Look out drivers: Jake & Mal are on the road! Okay, really it's mostly the driveway. I've been wanting to get cozy coupe cars for the kids for a while, & my mom gave me a coupon she had a few weeks ago, so I decided to go ahead & get them. I love that the updated versions of this old classic now have a removable floor. With the floor in place, you can push them down the street without having to worry about little feet getting caught under the car.

Taking a cruise with Daddy
Mallory loves to remove her shoes any time she gets in her car while the floor is in. What a tidy little lady!
Beep! Beep!
Ahhh, Dallas traffic!
So far, they can only "peddle" themselves backward, but we'll get to the forward stuff at some point.
Wait, this isn't my car!
Ha, ha, I stole Jake's ride!

No comments: