Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flying Solo

As I mentioned earlier, the reason for J having the kids on his own last weekend was that I flew to Atlanta to meet our newest nephew, Jackson. I got lots of baby cuddle time in on Saturday!
Isn't he precious!
Jackson was born in June, seven weeks ahead of schedule, so I didn't get to see him when he was brand new, but he still feels tiny to me since I'm used to toddlers.
The rest of my time there was spent being pampered by my in-laws, having girl time with Karen, Rachel & Amy & laughing at the antics of my nieces. Ella decided she was up for tennis. She might need some smaller shoes, though.
After lunch on Sunday, I grabbed a quick pic with these sweeties, Ella & Belle, & then headed back to the airport. It was a fast weekend but so much fun! Thanks for making time to hang out, everyone!

No comments: