Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer Wrap-Up

I have an assortment of random pictures from this summer that I never posted, so this will be my catch-all post. Enjoy the cuteness!

Jake & Mal's first spaghetti dinner

Just a cute girl in her swing
Mommy's girl
Tired Jake
Hmm...I see a pattern
Kaela came to hang out with us one night while J was gone. The kids had lots of fun with KK!
Nana came to keep the kids one day while I was working at the church & brought some helpers with her. Mackenzie (in this pic) & Morgan used to be my babysitting charges long ago.
Morgan & Jake
We also got to enjoy a short visit with Aunt Debbie & Uncle David. The kids managed to convince us to forgo their normal bedtime so they could see them that night.

We also had a fun play date with Ranger & his mommy, Miranda. I didn't get a picture of his smile, but he smiles constantly & it is so cute!
A true little lady - no dress but at least we have a bow!
Where's Jake? Can you find him?
There he is!
Getting hugs from Nana when she came to town for Women of Faith
Laurie (Morgan & Mackenzie's mom), Mom, me & Karen at Women of Faith. By the way, we had a great time & I have tickets reserved for next year if anyone is interested in going.
My favorite little blue cow
Mal as an Indian princess, courtesy of the strawberry she managed to stick to her forehead
Does it make having a rat tail less trashy if you put a bow in it?
I'm not sure what Jake was trying to do here, but this is just one example of his randomness. He spent several minutes just rubbing these toys all over the wall. Crazy kid!
See? I told you it was random!

No comments: