Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Blame Game

These onesies are my new favorite thing that we own. How cute are they?! Thank you, Ashley, for sending them! I'm sure we'll have lots of finger pointing & blame-shifting in the years to come. They only look innocent!By the way, did you notice the matching bruises they have on their heads in the above picture? Apparently, twins really do get into the same kind of trouble! No, seriously, we've just had an exorbitant amount of falls, bumps & trip-ups lately. Jake is walking but is very unstable, & he was actually to blame for both of their catastrophes, which happened separately.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I LOVE those onesies! Isn't it fun playing dress up with your kids? :-)

Three Scobeys said...

Yay! I'm glad you like them. They look adorable...I cannot wait to see those cuties over Thanksgiving. It has been WAY too long!