Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Business as Usual

I haven't posted much lately because we just haven't had a whole lot going on. Don't get me wrong, we're always busy, but it's sort of just been "same old, same old" if you know what I mean. Here are a few shots of my cuties from recent days.

Jake enjoying a snack picnic in my bedroom floor since he was up from his nap before Mallory. Mommy got to watch TV & fold laundry, & Jake got to eat on the floor - everybody wins!On this particular evening, Jake was not too happy about the grass tickling his toes...
...but he enjoyed the outdoors from Daddy's arms.
This is a new obsession with both of my kids, but Jake especially. It's a mad dash to load or unload the dishwasher before they notice & decide to help.
Their almost daily game of peekaboo through the window
When Jake gets bored with his meal, food ends up in all kinds of places, usually including the top of his head.
Big boy in Daddy's boots
Why hold your sippy cup when you can just prop it on the tray & lean down for a drink?
Also a common site in my kitchen - someone pushing around the red stool. Unfortunately, they don't slow down if their sibling is in the way. Maybe we need to practice our "Roll the Gospel Chariot" song (if a sister's in the way, we will stop & pick her up).
Here's one reason I'm so excited for fall: my babies looking all grown up with pants & shoes on. It just doesn't get much cuter than this! The only bad thing is that my kids are just a tad (or a lot) on the short side, so all of their pants are way too long.
Stay tuned for walking videos!

1 comment:

*Kendra* said...

They are so cute! I love busting out the fall clothes!