Friday, July 31, 2009

Quarter of a Century

I have no pictures to go with this post, & it's not about the kids, so you baby addicts out there may want to skip it.

Today is my 25th birthday! I know, I'm really young. What's weird, though, is that I've felt old for a while now. Not because of the number; we all know that 25 is NOT old. I think it's because of my stage in life. I'm married with two kids, we're on house number two, I drive a big SUV & most evenings around here are very predictable. All that makes me sound sort of old & unexciting. But for the record, I love my life & wouldn't have it any other way! So here's to getting older. I would certainly rather go forward than backward. Those teenage years were not worth repeating!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday, enjoy your day!!!

Courtney said...

Happy birthday!

Newberry said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Allison! Hope you have a fun day. It was great seeing and talking to you at VBS this week :)

MereMoore said...

happy birthday! love all the posts and pics-i SO agree with the teething issue-i mean-come on already! G drools more than your two combined -- i am SO SICK of bibs! oh well...i'm sure something else could be worse :) hope you have a great day...is justin cooking something FANCY for YOU????????

Sharon said...

I definitely agree...not old...just very blessed...love you sweet friend!

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday Alli! It was great getting together today...Ranger can't stop talking about Jake & Mallory!!

Hattie said...

Happy Birthday, Alli!