Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weekend with Mimi & Pops

Mimi & Pops (J's parents) came to visit last weekend, & we had so much fun! Pops is here every few weeks for work, so we see him fairly regularly, but Mimi hadn't seen the twins since they were a week and a half old. Needless to say, she was VERY excited to see them when she arrived. Can you tell?


We ordered pizza Friday night because her plane didn't get in until around dinner time. It was hilarious to watch Gary, Karen & J all standing to eat their pizza just to make sure they didn't miss a moment of Jake & Mallory. I love my kids, but I see them all day long, so I was fine with actually sitting to enjoy my dinner. Pops had fun making Jake laugh.


Sweet kids cuddling on Saturday morningWe were out & about for a while on Saturday afternoon, so we bundled the kiddos up in their little track suits to make sure they stayed warm. I just love hoods on babies!
Mimi got lots of cuddle time in over the weekend, especially with Mal, who loves to be a cuddlebug.Again, Jake thinks Pops is very interesting.
Before church on SundayChillin' out before they had to leave that afternoonMimi & Pops, thanks so much for coming to visit! We had a great time & can't wait to see you again soon!

This video was from sometime last week, but I'll go ahead & throw it in this post. Mallory is discovering that peekaboo is a fun game.

2 comments:

Lori said...

The videos just made my heart melt!

Molly Woodall said...

I love how they are sitting leaning opposite sides in the bumbo seats. That is so precious. And...don't you love seeing grown men turn into MUSH when they are around babies? PRICELESS!