Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our Newfound Fame

Last night, J & I decided to head to the mall with the twins for dinner & some shopping. Before Jake & Mallory were born, this was a very typical weekend occurrence for us, so it's nice to still do some of the things we used to do. We ate dinner at Luna de Noche, & they were very accommodating & gave us a table with plenty of room for our huge stroller to park next to it. I definitely felt like I was on display as we walked in, since everyone stared as we went by. We decided to document the event with a picture & asked a lady at the table next to us to take it. She obliged, & then one of the girls eating with her said to us, "I have to confess - I stalk your blog." She went to ACU & found us through Mere's blog. Justin & I laughed the rest of the evening about our Jon & Kate Plus Eight moment of having someone recognize us. So Alexis, here's a shout out to you. Thanks for reading! We're happy to welcome any "blog stalkers" as long as they're as nice as you. To anyone else who reads our blog that I might not know of, please leave comments. I think it's so neat to see who's out there.

6 comments:

The Clem Family said...

I must confess that I am a blog stalker! I found your blog through Miranda's blog. I actually use to work with Justin...does that make my stalking a little less strange?! I just love reading about you guys...gives me hope that I can handle our baby on the way since you guys handle two so easily!

Molly Woodall said...

Hi...my name is Molly and I'm a "blog stalker". I just can't resist those beautiful babies!

Sarah said...

I stalk your blog too! And all the CDR-ers that I can find. Your family is beautiful and I'm excited for all that God is doing in your life. --Sarah Cox(worked with you at CDR 2002)

Amanda said...

Hi. I'm Amanda, Don Carroll's sister in law, and I am a blog stalker too! Your babies are super cute!

Julia said...

Thanks so much for calling last night. I don't know if I would have been able to have the courage to call a perfect stranger and offer "twin" support, but it was greatly appreciated! Just a random question....What kind of car seats and stroller did you get? I tried to figure it out from the picture, but couldn't. That is the one big item we have had a very hard time choosing. I thought we had decided, but then read some reviews and now we are rethinking it. Thanks again for the call, and I am sure we will be in touch over the coming months!

Melea Connett said...

Hey Allison! I go to church with Rachel and all of your family. I just love reading your blog. I have a sixth month old little girl and love reading about your little sweeties. Your family is so cute!