Thursday, October 2, 2008

Moms' Prayer Breakfast

Last Thursday, the twins & I headed to my friend Tami's house for a moms' prayer breakfast. Tami had the great idea of starting this as a once a month gathering for some of the moms in our small group & the group we used to be part of. It was so great to get together & share some things on our hearts & minds & to know that there are other women praying for us throughout the month. The food was also awesome, so thanks Tami! I took a few pictures of the kiddos, but I didn't really get any of the moms. I'll have to work on that next time. Here's our car seat line-up. This was even before everyone arrived!Karl Mikal was determined to be on the move! Isn't he precious?
Kate & Presley having some girl talk:
Jake chillin' with the big kids, Riley & Kate:
I'm really looking forward to next month!

3 comments:

Amy McCown said...

I am loving the row of the carriers. It is so good to see pictures of all of those sweet babies.

Marianne said...

Mom's prayer breakfast. GREAT IDEA!! I loved seeing these precious babies in Paris last weekend. They are so sweet. I can just imagine your "aha" moment. It is humbling to realize, "I am the Mom". You will be an incredible Mother. Enjoy the blessings of every day.

Love you!

Miranda said...

That's a wonderful idea! I'm sure it's nice to have some Mom-time during the week!