Monday, November 7, 2011

Trunk or Treat

I can't believe I'm so behind in blogging about our Halloween fun, but a week late is better than never!  We started our weekend with Trunk or Treat at our church.  Here's my adorable little Toy Story cast.
Our friend Charlotte, aka Goldilocks, arrived right when we did, so we snapped a quick pick of the kids together, & then it was off to the candy!
The flash battery on our camera died right after we got started, so this is the only shot I got of  the action.  I love the look of pure joy on Mal's face, though.  They definitely got the concept this year & were pumped about getting a bucket full of candy.
 
I snagged this pic of our crew from Hattie's blog.  We had a fun evening & definitely scored big time on the candy.
 
Up next, our small group Halloween party!

No comments: