Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween...again

I know it was two weeks ago, but I didn't want to miss documenting the rest of Halloween!

I'm one of the room moms for Jake & Mallory's class, so I helped put together their fall party, along with my fabulous counterpart, Angie.  We started off with a scarecrow craft, using the cute placemats Angie had made as a workspace.
Then it was on to snacks!  The kids enjoyed making their own snack mix & eating rice crispie pumpkins.  Mallory stayed at her table after all of the others were done to make sure she savored every last bit of her pumpkin.
Me & my cuties!  I'm so glad that I get to do fun things like this with them.
 
Next up - pumpkin bowling!  I love the dumbfounded looks here as the rules were explained.  They all got really into it though & had a great time.
Class picture!
My trick-or-treaters were eager to hit the streets that night.
And backtracking to Friday of that weekend, we attended a Halloween story time at the library.  Miss Molly leads story time each week & is beloved by all of the children.  I promise Jake & Mal were excited to get their picture made with her, but the tootsie rolls in their mouths make it hard to tell.
And our trusty tag-along, Beau!
 
Okay, finally done with that holiday.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here!  Where did my year go?

No comments: