Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 27 on Sunday & had a great weekend celebrating! J told me a few weeks ago that he'd gotten tickets to see Brad Paisley for my birthday. We enjoyed a delicious meal at Seasons 52 & then headed to the concert Saturday evening. It was HOT since we were outdoors, but it was a great show by both Blake Shelton & Brad Paisley. Thank you, honey! Don't we look lovely after sweating it out waiting for the music to start?
My parents were here for the weekend & were kind enough to watch the kids Saturday evening. On Sunday, we all went to church & then out for Torchy's Tacos. I got several fun goodies, including these gorgeous roses from Mom & Daddy. Thanks for making my birthday special!

1 comment:

AmyB said...

Oh how fun! So glad you had a good one!