Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Breath of Fresh Air

Last week, Michelle & I met at the Arboretum for a little play time & picnic with the kids. The weather has been gorgeous here lately, & I need to make sure I get the good out of that membership I bought!

It was actually a little hot that day, but the kids still had a blast. They loved the big open spaces to run.
Sweet Caroline
Running around makes you thirsty. Time for a juice break! I think this was the only time they sat still, & it didn't last long.

Jake enjoyed sniffing the flowers & playing in the dirt & mulch.
When you ask Jake & Mal to "smell with their noses," they scrunch up their faces & sniff. It's so cute!

The girls enjoyed the picnic, but Jake didn't want to stay in the gazebo.
He wasn't too keen on being in their picture, either. We headed home quickly after this!
J & I are heading back to the Arboretum with the kids tomorrow to try to get some pumpkin pictures before Thanksgiving. We'll see how they turn out!

No comments: