Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sittin' Pretty

*I have gone back & fixed the posts that didn't show up correctly with Picasa. If you're interested in seeing the pics you missed, scroll down from this post.

We have graduated from bumbo seats to real high chairs. I ended up finding these red Chicco chairs on sale at www.albeebaby.com & they just happened to match my kitchen. I'm glad I didn't try high chairs much sooner because I think they would have swallowed my petite little ones, but they seem to be the perfect size now.Jake has become a bottomless pit & has definitely mastered the art of getting finger foods into his mouth. In related news, he now has two teeth coming in! I saw the first one on Thursday & another one yesterday. They've just broken through, so they aren't very visible yet, but they're there! He is apparently a teething champ because he hasn't been fussy or anything.
Mal being a serious girl while she eats

No comments: