Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Movin' on up....to the east side

Technically, we already lived on the east side, but now we're slightly farther east. We decided on Tuesday of last week that we were going to move on Saturday. I know, we're insane, but it actually went pretty well. Anyway, that's the reason for my lack of posting over the last week. I was frantically packing, cleaning, etc. I don't think I have a single picture of the moving process, but I'll try to get some pics of the new house up soon. That, of course, would require me to know where the camera is, so we'll see. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

AmyB said...

Carolee and I were just talking about what a superwoman you are this afternoon and this just proves it! I don't know how you could manage 2 babies and packing, hauling etc. I hope you guys had some great help!

Three Scobeys said...

You are insane...but in only good ways, of course. I cannot wait to see pictures of the new place!!

Life as a Spencer! said...

Oh my goodness...I am stressed out for you! Moving is exciting though and I can't wait to see the new place!
Crystal