Sunday, June 8, 2008

Catching Up

I have several things to catch up on since I haven't blogged in a week and a half, so this post may be a sort of random assortment. First of all, we had a great Memorial Day cookout at Mark & Hattie's with some of our small group members. Here's Hattie, Paige & Jenn...
and me & Tam.
After eating burgers & hot dogs, everyone took a turn on the Wii to play Guitar Hero. For the most part, the boys were definitely better than the girls.

Zack definitely wins the prize for getting into the song more than anyone else!

I think Mark could probably play this in his sleep, so I made sure not to go up against him. Hattie is brave!

Moving on from the Memorial Day festivities, here are the latest belly pics. This is 25 weeks...

and 26 weeks.

Today marks 27 weeks, so we have just under 10 weeks to go. My c-section is scheduled for Friday, August 15th, which will be 36 weeks & 5 days. It is very exciting to have a date on the calendar, but it also makes me realize how much we still have to do in those 10 weeks. My next sonogram is on Friday, so we'll have more pictures of them then, & we'll get to see how much they've grown over the past month. If my belly is any indication, they've grown a lot!

Moving on to the next topic, J & I celebrated our anniversary a week late since we were at Camp the Saturday after our actual anniversary. Since I'm not really able to travel anymore, we spent the weekend at the Westin in Frisco for an in-town "getaway." It was very relaxing, & I got to hang out in the pool, which is greatness for a swollen pregnant girl. For the first time in months, I didn't feel heavy! We also went to a movie while we were up there & had a great dinner at Kirby's, our favorite spot for steaks. Here we are before heading out to dinner.

Thanks for my fun weekend, J!

I'll leave you for now, but there are new nursery pics coming soon. :)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Cutie pregnant girl! Seriously, you look fabulous! Those pics were so fun... great to see Zack and Tammi too! Sorry I didn't realize and tell you happy anniversary at camp... YAY! :)