Friday, March 2, 2012

A Family Visit

Today we had the treat of getting to host my Aunt Frieda & cousin, Debbie, for a quick visit.  They came into town last week for a convention & then stayed with my parents for the weekend, but Jake's stomach bug changed our plans to have them come to our house earlier in the trip.  Aunt Frieda lives in Idaho & Debbie in Montana, so we don't get to see them often.  In fact, the last time I saw my aunt, I didn't have any children yet!

The kids made up for lost time & warmed up quickly to their new friends.  Mal got some awesome cuddles with Aunt Frieda.
Beau had a ball playing with Debbie's iPad.
Nana & Papa were here as well, & Jake loves hanging out with Papa.  I think Nana may have been behind the camera in these shots.  Sorry Nana, but we had fun with you, too!
Deep concentration for their iPad game
Aunt Frieda, Mal, Jake, Debbie & Beau
Thank you guys so much for making time to see us.  Come again any time!

No comments: