Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Big Girl Stuff

Today was a big day for my big girl for a couple of reasons.  First, she's officially done with nighttime pull-ups!  Mallory has been potty-trained since January, but she was still wearing a pull-up at night "just in case."  She's been consistently dry in the morning for a while, so last night we gave those pull-ups the boot!  What could be better than more time spent wearing princess panties?
Second, my big girl had her first haircut today!  I know it's hard to believe she hasn't had one before now, but her curls have hidden the unevenness well, so it really wasn't necessary.   She's been feeling a little left out of the club, though, when Jake goes to get haircuts, so it was her turn.  Here are her before shots, which Jake insisted on joining.
Her curls hide the true length.  When we comb it out after baths, it reaches almost down to her little hiney!
I wanted this to feel like a special experience for her, so we headed to Sweet and Sassy for her cut.  She oohed & ahhed at all of the sparkly, pink things in the store when we entered.  Here's my sassy diva getting ready for her trim.  There was a monitor playing the movie Madagascar right in front of her, which kept her still & Jake occupied while he waited.
Having so much fun!
Mallory LOVED the end result, complete with a twist on top & glitter spray!
Beautiful girl!
Here's her after shot!  The glitter hearts she got on her cheeks were quite the hit with Miss Mal.
 
She keeps informing me that she's a big girl.  I can't disagree.  Where did my baby go?
 

4 comments:

AmyB said...

Awesome! Makes me want to get a twist in MY hair and some glitter spray! How fun for her!

Anonymous said...

I want to get ahold of little mallory and destroy her pussy hole and butthole hard in bed i want to empty my balls in her

Alec said...

I would love to play with your son and then when we are alone I would definitely pull his pants down and then pull his undies down and start stroking his penis off until his penis gets bigger then I would suck him off and listen to him moan then I would lay him down on the ground on his stomach then I would stroke his smooth little boy bum cheeks then he cannot take me stroking his bum cheeks off any more so then he suddenly started spurting out his cum then I gently took hold of his smooth little boy penis and started licking his penis head off from all his warm little boy cum and I swallowed every last drop of cum on his smooth little boy penis then I took my penis out and covered his mouth then I jammed my penis into his bum and he started screaming because I popped his bum cherry and I said yes that’s it good boy then I spurted my cum out into his cute little boy bum then I pulled out then I rolled him over and started stroking his penis off and then he tried pulling his undies back on but I grabbed his undies and pulled them off and then I sniffed his undies and I said your undies smell so good then he started peeing then I licked his penis and I laid my head down on his cute smooth little boy bum cheeks then I said thank you for letting me rape you and I made you a man. You were so sweet and so warm I will be seeing you again soon

Alec said...

Would love to eat your sons sweet little boy cum lay him down on the ground and suck on his smooth little boy penis and make him moan and then make him explode all his sweet little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cum and I possibly fuck his bum because his bum is so cute and chubby and He asked for it because he is really cute and a fuck toy I will fuck your sons sweet little boy bum until he goes numb and I explode my cum into his cute little boy bum and then I jerk his penis off really fast until he spurts his cum out and I suck on his penis but he won’t feel anything and won’t move because I fucked his chubby little boy bum and he is so numb that I have all his little boy bum blood on my penis and I forced my penis into his mouth and I spurted my cum into his mouth then I pulled out then I stuck my penis into his bum again and violently moved my penis into his bum that he started crying and I said shut up little bitch and I pulled him closer to me so I could play with his cute penis then I pulled out then started sucking on his penis head then he started exploding his cum into my mouth and I swallowed his cum again then I said all you are is my fuck toy and you definitely satisfied me and my needs beautiful little boy nice pubescent penis boy and nice little bum you made me cum two times little one then I licked his penis head off and swallowed his penis cum and precum then said good boy