Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1 Month Old

Yesterday marked one month that we've had with our little angels. Here's Mallory at one month:
And Jake:
Loving on Mr. Bear:
We've had so much fun in this first month. Here are a few things I'd like to remember about them at this age.
  • Mallory grins in her sleep all the time.
  • Jake smiles some, too, & sometimes laughs in his sleep. It sounds like he's chuckling really hard at something. Must be a good dream!
  • Jake has rolled over four times, so I don't think it was just an accident the first time.
  • Both of them like their bath time. The warm water seems to hypnotize them, especially Mallory.
  • Whenever you lay them next to each other, they immediately try to eat the first body part they find. It's pretty funny now, but hopefully this will stop at some point!
  • Mallory loves to hold my thumb while she eats. I love feeling those sweet little fingers wrap around mine.
Here are some cute pictures we've taken lately. I'm not sure if they're throwing gang signs here or communicating with their alien friends.Sweet kids!Hanging out with their great grandparents. They headed home to Atlanta today. We'll miss you!Chillin' with Daddy
Sunday was our first time back at church as a family. The babies did great & didn't make a peep the whole time. They also went with me to Ladies' Bible Class today & were great there, too! Here they are with Grandpa on Sunday before church.The Chamblee family:Tomorrow we'll go to small group for the first time. It feels so great to get back into some of our routines. We hope the next month is as great as this first one!

6 comments:

Hattie said...

I just love your precious babies!

Hattie said...

Yah, it's me again. I scrolled back down to your first pictures of the twins with the bear and you really can tell they have gotten bigger!

Cari and Logan said...

You are so incredibly tiny again, Allison! So fast! You look gorgeous!

Hayley said...

Wish I could've seen you guys on Sunday! I'll look for you next week. Your babies are so sweet.

The Patterson Family said...

I can't believe we missed you guys last Sunday! Hopefully we will see you tomorrow! They are absolutely precious - can you believe how fast time flies with kids??

Miranda said...

They look great...and you do too!!